A 30-year career as a professional artist in the performing arts arena
• A strong body of work that reflects a career of intense commitment, originality and risk taking.
• A multi-disciplined professional with extensive experience as a director, designer, playwright and performer.
A dedicated educator with a proven track record of success in the classroom
• A teacher-scholar experienced in building successful educational programs.
• A teacher who strongly believes in a learner centered instructional technique.
• A faculty member who is nurtures collegiality and teamwork across all disciplines.
Seasoned in conceiving and building strong theatre programs
· Demonstrated competencies in administrative leadership, project and program management and staff development.
· An effective communicator with excellent planning, organizational, and negotiation skills. An ability to lead, reach consensus, establish goals, and achieve results.